About Us

Group Kryptonite







Good day! My name is John Paul A. Romano. I am 16 years years old taking up BSE. I love to travel and see every beautiful things, seen and unseen, that God has created. Thanks for visiting our blog. God bless!



Hello there! I am Vanessa Joy Munda. 16 years of age, currently taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education at Pangasinan State University, Bayambang Campus. I'm a child of God.  I'm an EXO-L, Xiumin biased. I'm a bookworm and an otaku. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fallen, Hush Hush, Hunger Games, and Mortal Instruments series. Thanks for visiting our blog!


GOOD DAY! My name is Joan Omabtang, 17 years old. Im currently studying at Pangasinan State University Bayambang.I am a God's Student. I like Korean movies like Heartstrings and I’m an EXO fan, Suho biased.


Cuffed with a saying, “A man, who fails to plan, is a man who plans to fail.” – I was a guy named by my parents as John Eric Junio Dizon. I was born on December 11, 1997 and presently residing in Osmena, Basista, Pangasinan.
In terms of schooling, I was a proud graduate of Basista Central School and Basista National High School for my elementary and secondary education, respectively.
And now, I am Studying in PSU Bayambang Campus and taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd).
On the other hand, I love solving mysteries that is why; I am fond of watching Detective Conan. Aside from it, not obviously, my favorite sports is basketball and playing it is my hobby.


"God has set wonderful things for you. You just have to let Him, Trust Him". Yo! I'm Hei I mean Sheila Mae C. Suarez. Currently taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education. Freshman. 17 years old. Born at Philippines and a Filipino Citizen. You can say I am an alien, I wouldn't mind because yeah I'm an EXO-L :) I love watching anime. My bias is a living anime. This is an otaku regime haha!
Feel free to read this blog. God bless you :)


Hey there!! I am Rhaizel,17 years old. Presently a freshman student of Pangasinan State University Bayambang Campus, taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education. I am the eldest child of my hardworking parents. I have three brothers and a sister. I love reading books like history books, science books and pocketbooks. My favorite story is Talk Back and You're dead. I am also a k-pop lover. I love EXO,Bigbang, U-kiss, Super Junior and Boyfriend. I hope you enjoy reading our blog!

Good day everyone! I am Shamie P. Hiteroza, 16 years old, a resident of Malasiqui, Pangasinan. I was born on December 17, 1997 at Barangay Barang Malasiqui, Pangasinan. A first year BSEd student of Pangasinan State University, Bayambang Campus. I love playing lyre instrument because it makes me happy when I am sad. I also love watching movies especially horror movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment